Re: BORING LAPTOP PERFORMANCES?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Zvonar" <zvonar@zvonar.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 18:08:PM
Subject: Re: BORING LAPTOP PERFORMANCES?

> At 5:51 PM +0000 3/18/03, Steve Goodman wrote:
>
> >I understand [Pamela Z is] also a Body Synth user-operator-performer.
>
> She started with a few digital delays, then added a Roland VP-70
> voice processor, then the body synth.
>
> >What if one was in the basement building models and singing anyway?
>
> Were the relatives in the basement too?

No, we moved to NJ in '64, and the relatives were all scattered round the
West. :)

> >Granted the fumes might have helped
>
> I spent many hours in a tiny room with no ventilation,
> unintentionally inhaling fumes from airplane glue and enamel. Who
> knows how many brains cells I lost?

I suspect far more damage - the documented kind - is done by those who
intentionally do the sniffing.  That fatal word "more"...

Steve Goodman
EarthLight Productions
*
http://www.earthlight.net/Gallery - Cartoons and Illustrations!