wartime entertainment

Guess this is an opportune moment to jump in here and mention that I'll
be doing an installation/performance with Boston composer Ellen Band at
Michael's nifty space Diapason (http://www.diapasongallery.com) here in
NYC.

Saturday night, 6-12 PM, at 1026 6th Avenue (33rd Street).  Yes, NYC in
the middle of war.  Those guys in the subway with the fatigues and the
M-16s will make you feel safe!  Set your TIVOs to catch the TV
fireworks and come on down!

David Lee Myers
Feedback Music at http://www.pulsewidth.com