Re: Raison d'etre

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 15:02:28 EST, <ArsOcarina@aol.com> wrote:
> Anywho, I thought I'd toss the old "Why the heck do we do what we do?"
> thread question out there again. It hasn't gone around lately anyway (at
> least I haven't seen it in circulation in a while). Maybe it'll inspire,

Well, I do what I do because it's fun.  And I play it for other people
because I'm usually proud of what I've done and hopefully someone out
there
will like it.  Of course that is the part where you realize most people
don't realize how much effort you put in which can get frustrating, but
what can you do?  Just let it go and move on to the next project...because
it's fun...

Ernesto

--
ernesto schnack