Re: other mpga players (New Album Preview Part 1)

You may also notice that this mpga file seems to want to run RealPlay.exe.
Well I thought I would have to wait to buy the CD, as I don't let Real
Player come around no more (unbearably intrusive).

But...  I see that Winamp and Windows Media Player also will play this
format.!

For windoze folk:   right click on the mpga file and select 'open with
/choose program' to run the player of your choice.

ok..... now I can also say wow!

Bob Campbell