Re: To DJ or not to DJ - that is the question

Funnily enough, at my next gig I'll be opening in DJ stylie. I've been
umming and ahhing for ages about the pros and cons of a DJ approach so I've
decided to give it a go and see what happens. I'll be playing chill out
music from others as well as myself and filtering, delaying - LOOPING of
course. Later on I'll be playing my own bizzarre guitarre ambient ethnic
stuff as usual. I'll keep the group posted on the results.
Incidentally, I agree about watching a guy with just a laptop - boring as
hell if he's not doing anything else.DJ's are not particularly watchable -
the focus is elsewhere - on the feet or in some rarely visited part of the
brain.

Gareth

  Should I become a DJ of my