Re: Zoom sample track st224

I like the Sampletrak a lot, but it is based on an antiquated memory
design.  Zoom Japan told me that 16 MB cards are the max usable and
that's just how it is.  They really shouldn't continue the thing unless
this can be addressed, and I think a new buyer would be justified in
sending it back.  Cool toy for a used price, though.

David Lee Myers
Feedback Music at http://www.pulsewidth.com