Re: SV: EDP LoopIV SUSMute question

> A cool thing I found out about using midi volume is that if you are
>  tweaking the volume level (midi cc 7) while overdubbing, then the volume
>  changes are getting recorded and will "play back" with the next loop
>  round. I discovered it back on LOOP3 (have not tried with LOOP4 yet)
>  when playing with my midi guitar. I could "play" tremolo with the midi
>  volume knob on the guitar. This way you can imprint your loop with a
>  rhythmic tremolo pattern that is working together with the actual looped
>  audio. Way fun!

Hi Per, (and all )
  Just checked, that doesn't happen on Loop4.
However, with the analog feedback pedal and using
Replace Mode you get that exact effect with the pedal.
(that's what Replace Mode is all about!)

The other way to do this is set up a FCB1010 so that the
pedals control FB and Vol on the EDP. As the  pedals are right
next to each other you can work them both with one foot.

Don't bother trying to set VolumeCont and FeedBkCont to the
same value in an effort to get the same effect with one
MIDI pedal. It doesn't work.

andy butler