Re: finally good family feedback on loops

Scott Hansen wrote:

> perspectives are changing in our house a bit,
> or at least a little bit at a time....
> that's my story to share for today.

It's all about education!  Just the other day I covertly placed King
Crimson's latest in the CD player when my wife was in the shower.  Upon
her exit, she remarked, "Is that King Crimson?"  Surprised, I asked,
"How did you know?"  Her answer, "It's classic King Crimson."

> s----
> ps-the normal feedback to when loop-based music
> is playing in the household has been "that's noise".

I'm convinced our spouses, significant others and loved ones put up with
more noise than a normal human should have to endure in a life time!!
:-)  Did I mention neighbors???

Matt