Re: delay time part ii

I think you've got about 3 choices here,

1) "Glitchy" clicks to one degree or another...

2) Portamento ( which your tape loop will do as well...)

3) Silence for one period of the delay time to clear out the buffer...

One thing the old Eventide H3000 boxes do that  I think is cool is allow
you to control the speed of "portamento", it can be a quick "zip" or a
slow "siren" to the new time.

ML