Re: delay time

I'll have to check a little later on to confirm this,
but I think my Echo Pro does.  That is, I've never
noticed glitching when I'm tapping in a new tempo.  If
you're talking patches with different delay times, the
Echo Pro will "glide" into the new patch very smoothly
(you can set the "glide" time).  You will hear the
glide, however, as it goes from one time to the other
but it catches up quickly, again occurs smoothly, and
actually sounds pretty cool.