Re: newbie needs help

--- Josh <josh@undertone.com> wrote:
>I have no intention of using the looper in live
> performance

Oh, you will, you will... :-)

But if you're sure it'll just be a writing tool and
you don't want to use it as a live looper, perhaps one
of the minidisc-based multitrack recorders would do it
for you, and you could also use it to record your
demos. We've had threads in the past specifying which
makes/models will loop smoothly when set to 'repeat'
mode; not all of them do.

-t-