FS: Repeater (Plus others!)

You know the specs.  16 meg card + 8 internal (I think that's 4.5 min of
loop
time) Upgraded and barely used.  I bought this to use as a spare/small rig
unit, and I'm just not using it enough to warrant it.  Can you believe
concert
promoters aren't knocking on my door?  I can.

$700 shipped to anywhere in the continental USA.

If you're *really* looking to dive in for the full deal I'll add a MoFX,
Warp
Factory and put it all in a BRAND NEW SBK case (literally purchased last
weekend.) for a grand total of:

$1200 (plus shipping, that would be kind of heavy)

That's right folks:  Repeater, MoFX, and the coveted Warp Factory all
yours for
a low low price.  Let me know asap or it goes on ebay.  Many here will
attest
to my honesty.

Mark Sottilaro