RE: OT(minutemen)

>the minutemen defined my high school experience in the 90s.  too bad you
>missed out!  if i had konwn you then i would've told you about them.  ;)

I bought "What Makes a Man Start Fires" the day it came out, on a
whim, I was a Black Flag fan at the time, and it was on SST so it
hadda be cool. Kicked my ass! I cried when I learned D. Boon died.
Man, I loved that band. I remember seeing a photo of Charlie Haden
jamming with them in an old punk fanzine, maybe Maximum Rock 'n
Roll?, made me think that the 2 musics I loved at the time, Punk and
Avant Garde jazz, were not that far apart.