RE: Repeater owners question

Well if your program could trim a Repeater loop into ready to use WAVs
that can seamlessly loop in Live (or Acid) I would be willing to pay
something. And I'd be willing to test.

I realize that one of the most powerful things about the Repeater is
having those loops saved on the card. It is possible to use the audio
editing facilities on the computer, but getting these truncated to
perfect 2,4 bar loops, useable 'out of the box' would be a great time
saver.

When you speak about time issues and you're getting rid of your RPTR, I
can't imagine you have that much enthusiasm for bringing this to
fruition.

All I could say is I would be most appreciative and willing to
contribute $$ for this utility.

Anyone else?

Neil