OT(minutemen)

> On a completlely unrelated note, I've just bought Double Nickels On The
>Dime
> by The Minutemen - this is amazing, why did no-one tell me about the
> Minutemen before????? I'm only 20 years late...
>
> Steve
> www.steve-lawson.co.uk

minutemen are/were a great band...d boon was one of the unheralded guitar
guys! he had this minimalist skronkk that was just great to listen to.
their shows were a compilation of fast-superfast-ultrafast tunes-none
longer
than 2min. i think,-my faves were their covers of <green river> by ccr
and <the red and the black> by boc.
mike watt no slouch on bass either...
(loved yer stuff @ bananas edp clinic in san rafael,steve)