Re: FS: Oberheim Echoplex w/foot controller- $500

Just a follow-up THANKS to all the friendly people who have written
letting me know about Shawn @ oberheim in chicago and the apparently
good service that is now available for the unit.

After thinking about it for the weekend and looking at my needs I've
decided to sell the unit anyway. I mostly use the unit for layering and
reverse (back in the day there weren't all the units that we have now)
so I am better off with a simpler and more stable unit (hell,  I'm
working fine with the DL4 right now)

My feeling is if it's an easy fix then whoever buys it gets even more of
a bargain, I'm just ready to move on. I've had a few offers @ $500 +
shipping but no confirmed sales. Again, the first person to confirm the
sale via phone first and pays ASAP gets it. Of course I will still
gladly answer any/all questions.

Thanks!