Re: Considering Boomerang or EDP

Ok! I have a Repeater now, so my trusty  Upgraded 'Rang (has the 1845
chip installed) goes for $275 shipping included. I agree with the
and gain staging properly. A friend used it recently with his guitar amp
and could not get the noise out of it. He gave it back to me, a couple
of cranks on the trim knob, and mixer control set-up and viola! No
noise! Got to read the manual I say, and get to know your beast. I've
never found it noisey, and with the upgrade,very very capable for fast,
live comping. But then...I do have the Repeater now so......
Interested, lemme know.

TIA,

John Hunter
Black Lotus Sound