Re: OT (but maybe not really): Fred Rogers Passes

At 11:45 AM -0500 2/27/03, ArsOcarina@aol.com wrote:

>I observe a tremendous amount of integrity and an almost Zen-like
>calm, and intentionality to both the man himself and his work (funny
>to think about, since he was actually an ordained Presbyterian
>minister and the furthest
>thing from "new agey").

I concur. Fred Rogers was a saint.

I've caught his show over the years on the occasion of visits to my
sisters, both of whom have children spanning the 1-14 age range. Mr.
Rogers seemed a constant and reliable presence throughout that time.
(Incidentally one of these sisters has and M.Div and is working
toward ordination as a Presbyterian minister).

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com