-On DL-4, Loop time... -was- Re: Considering Boomerang or EDP

  Switch into half speed mode when starting a loop, and you now have 28
secs. of loop time, with little or no  audible loss of fidelity.  <smile>
-just an FYI, in case you weren't aware of it already...   Have a great
day!...

Smiles,

Cara

At 05:14 PM 2/26/03 -0500, you wrote:
>It depends on personal taste, I reckon.  If you are doing fairly simple
>stuff, you may want to go with the DL-4 (assuming you can keep your loops
>under 14 seconds).  It's simple to use and easy to work with live.
>
>Jeff
>
>On 2/26/03 15:26, "LeonD" <ld60@rcn.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm about to enter the world of looper and was prepared to purchase a
>> Boomerang.  It would be used mostly for live performances.  Laying down
>> loop or loops then playing over it.  Once the song was over, there
>would be
>> no need to save the loop.
>>
>> Then I lurk on this list and see all the wonderful things people are
>doing
>> with the EDP.  I know it can do a lot more than the Boomerang but do I
>need
>> any of those additional features for my application?  Any opinions?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> LeonD

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.