Re: Considering Boomerang or EDP

I am going to really try to not know the boomerang here...

so considering the bad experience i had myself with it, and unanimous complaints i have heard in my geographic area, i will phrase the boomerang negatives by telling you the positive counterpoints that you will find in the EDP

My EDP's have considerably less noise, you can sync...

OK forget it!

The boomerang is noisy is can't be synced to anything!

You think you may not want to sync?

My first desire there came from drummers having difficulty keeping locked in ... so I hooked a drum machine as a click through a monitor! (synced to the EDP)

The boomerang does have some functions I wish the EDP had but I can't tell enough after owning both how much happier you will be with the EDP!

I am really digging the Line 6 DL4 after trying one owned by a friend... I am floored that i can recall the phrase on demand

But I strongly suggest you stray yourself from the BOOMERANG!