re:OT ebay sniping

Proxy bidders are EASY to use. No watching. No running up bids. No
indication that you're interested. More consistant.
No more refre,refre,refre,refresh,damn. No more upping out your max bid.
It
really ends up being less work to do and cheaper. I see no reason to let
people know I'm interested and how much I'm interested in that special
item.

ethics? Ebays code writers wrote the code for one of the most popular
bidders.