ebay sniping

I use automatic bidding software. I enter my max on which auction into the
software. If the price doesn't go over my max, the software will bid for
me
in the last (selectable)10/5 seconds. This is the only bid made in my
behalf.
I am very happy with my purchases. Things are a lot more iffy if other
bidders are using similar software. Then the prices are time limited from
going higher. (a shootout of fast guns) Auto bidding = lower prices. The
markets I watch are Z3-cars and 8000-2000 yr old jade.