Re: timing your auction close (auction bidding)

another thing worth noting is that paying attention to when your auction
closes is worthwhile.

My favorite is 9pm Eastern Sunday night. Folks have had all weekend to
notice your auction, and its a reasonable time for both coasts to be
online.
And its fun to watch the sniping!

For those of you that haven't gotten mileage out of Ebay yet, is a great
place to buy and dispose of looper tech.  I have bought a Jamman, sold it
and another aquired locally,  bought an EDP  and a DL4, and sold my
Repeater
via Ebay.  Yay for Ebay!

I have come to think of Ebay as sort of a 'library', where I know I can
more
or less get my money back after I realize I don't need something any more.

Bob Campbell