zoom boss korg

Hello there
Just joined the list. A few names from posts I recognize already so far.

Have been doing loop based recording but am stumbling towards live
application. Some mp3 urls below signature.

I've been looking into low end samplers, seeking comments from the List's
experience:

1. Zoom Sampletrack - someone mentioned this in a recent post, I only just
came across it at the Zoom site. It does not seem to be for sale at the
usual
suspects like zzounds or musiciansfriend so no user reviews. Too new or
already defunct?
I like the layout of the pads but I read that you can't adjust loop
start/endpoint? And only a 4mb smartcard? Seems limited.

2. Electribe ES1 - is this one really only useful for techno tracks or is
it
more versatile than that?

3. Boss Dr. Sample 303 - well, price is right but how does it compare to
the
ones above? Is the sequencing user friendly?

4. Boss 505 Sampling Workstation - spendy, moving out of low end, is it
really more bang for the buck? At least it looks like you can adjust loop
start/endpoints easily. Must have?

So far I rather am inclined toward the Zoom, the pad arrangement seems
favorable to creating new patterns in a physical way rather than a
programming way.

I checked the archives a bit but am hoping for comments from folks who
have
tried these things or gigged with them. If this has already been hashed
over
too much on the List feel free to email me directly.

thanks
Bob Collier
The Thumb Piano Project
www.mp3.com/thumbpianoproject