Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V03 #142

Aw shucks,

I'm putting on a Found Object show that same day, with Gino Robair,
Skincage, Andre Custodio (Nihil Communication) and Stephen Ruiz (Zygote)
on
April 5th in Oakland. (Announcement coming before long.)

That's the show where the musicians can only make sounds with household
objects brought in by the audience, but are allowed to loop, manipulate
and
organize the sounds with anything they like.

Hans and I need to arm-wrestle!

Matt Davignon