Re: Equipment List

Howdy, Matt
I just bought a bunch'o'gear, and I do have a Vortex I'd part with. It's
got all its manuals, a dual Lexi footswitch, etc...going rate seems to be
$150; add shipping and it's yours if you want it.
David Coffin
800-283-7252, ext 3518
28 South Street
Roxbury, CT 06783

                    "Matthew

                    Wiley"               To:
Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
                    <matthewf5@hot       cc:

                    mail.com>            Subject:     Equipment List

                    02/19/2003

                    08:16 PM

                    Please respond

                    Loopers-Deligh

hey all Looper's,
i just sold a lot of gear and am looking for some gear.  Does anyone have a

Vortex that they want to get rid of?  I am getting a EDP, but whether the
plus or pro i don't know.  Any suggestions.  i have a tc electronics unit
and am going to use that.  i am also looking for an fcb 1010.
thanks
matt wiley