Re: toys, LOTS OF toys.

das wrote:

> i find it best to have an open mind./open setup.
> usually thinking more of the space that i will be playing in and the set
> and set up times
> the exspectations of the audience and the other performers
> then tailor the set up to adhere to the above.

I saw a band Sunday night called Heads Will Roll playing an out of state
(for
them) gig.  Their van broke down.  The van they rented to replace it broke
down.  They rolled into our town in a compact car with gear strapped to the
roof.  The drummer had a severely reduced kit.  But he played his parts as
if
the drums were there, just hitting empty air if the drum called for was one
that didn't make the trip.  Just another way of adapting to the nature of
the
gig.

John McIntyre
Physics - Astronomy Domine Dept