Re: GIG SPAM Denver COLORADO

For all those of you who inquired off the list, I sincerely appreciate your interest...

The store address is:

GuitarX
1452 South Broadway
Denver, CO  80210

www.guitarX.com

The schedule for Wednesday, February 19th is a reception at the gallery from 4 to 7 with the concert at Herman's Hideaway starting at 7:30.
GuitarX said that I'm welcome to play at any time during the day on Wednesday. Thursday, February 20th is the day of the "clinics".

I perform around  3PM, Michael Shawn's clinic at 5PM, and Adam Nitti's clinic at 7PM. (if you are a bassist, don't miss Adam!!!)

Guitar X suggested that we can all also play at other times during the day on Thursday if it makes sense. I believe that I will be the only one doing any kind of looping... I really look forward to meeting some fellow loopers at Guitar X this week!!!