Re: Minimalist rigs (long)

In a message dated 2/17/03 10:27:44 PM, stevesandberg@earthlink.net writes:

<< What's changed since 2 years ago is I've gotten much clearer about the
music
I want to play.  Another irony -- the ideas that are proving fruitful are
the ideas I came to when I first started looping.  But I wasn't certain
these were the really fruitful ideas, so I went through about a year and a
half of experimentation and improvisation (a lot of it in front of
audiences) until it became clear that these original ideas were the best
and
merit my attention. >>

Nice post.  I'll bet this hits home with a lot of list members, I know it
was
the same for me.  - Paul