tracking down Klez kulprits

You can usually track down the actual person who's sending the Klez
emails to you by looking at the full headers.

The Sender: field should have the same and address of the actual
person with the virus.  To be sure, check several copies of the
virus attempt -- they should have different (forged) Reply-To:
and From: fields but the same Sender: field (the actual infected machine).

Give it a try... I know it's not me, I am on a Mac!

    /t

http://mail2web.com/ .