Re: loop IV for a beginner - Training DVD's puleeze!

OK there's one for the EDP marketing team.

How about that instructional DVD??

I would suggest in fact creating TWO:

    1) one instuctional DVD to be put in every EDP box sold and covering
all
basic functions and basic midi things
    2) the second DVD that you have to buy - call in or online - and
covering advanced topics.

The benefits to the TWO DVD set-up

1) beginners are more likely to achieve musical success and understanding
of
their EDP -- and reduce numbers of EDP's sold buy frustrated buyers and
therefore canibalizing the NEW EDP market.

2) second purchased DVD captures the CONTACT INFO of customers (and $$$)
and
enables CROSS-SELL / UP-SELL opportunities for Gibson.

Watja think??  This lifetime?   :-)

David

Loop IV instuc