Re: loop IV for a beginner

At 11:19 AM 2/14/2003, Claude Voit wrote:
> > Did I read correctly that when you purchase the Loop IV upgrade you
>also receive a new manual that Kim has created that incorporates all of
>the functions from Loop III and Loop IV together?  Also, this new manual
>will be made available as a PDF file shortly?
>
>oui monsieur
>
>Kim is the EDP manual hero

Thanks Claude! But actually, with the LoopIV upgrade you get the "LoopIV
Upgrade Manual" which only covers the new features of LoopIV. It is
assumed
you already have a manual for LoopIII related stuff, so we don't repeat
it.
The complete manual I just wrote for Gibson has all of the upgrade
material
in it too, but it is for the new EDP+. We (Aurisis) don't plan to ship the
complete Gibson manual with upgrades, but hopefully it will be online
soon.
As it is my 8 month old laser printer is nearly dead from printing the
smaller manual. 310 page manuals will kill it for sure!
kim