Re: loop IV for a beginner

thank you very much, Andree, Kim and Andy for your explanations!
I fully agree to all of it (and trashed my answer I had already typed)

Main points:
It very helpfull (not really needed) to have an idea of all the
functions you have available. To use them is a completely different
thing because it requires that:
- they fit to the music you hear (or dream off or what...)
- you need practice to use them and understand the related parameters

For me, there is too much talk about Loop4 requiring a MIDI pedal. It
may be helpfull depending on what you want to do, but you can do a
LOT without one.

>Actually you buy it from Aurisis, which also includes Matthias and
>Eric. You support Matthias more than the rest of us, since he's
>really had the biggest role and so far is the only one able to live
>off it!

just move to a cheap country and you can live off your part, too, Kim! :-)
Its really hot here though, lately, hard to keep working hard...
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org