Jimmy George Looping Shows In Denver Colorado

MusicMusicMusicMusicMusicMusicMusicMusicMusicMusicMusicMusicMusicMusic

Greetings Loopers Delight People!

All of these shows will have Mucho Looping..Hope you can make it or please
pass on to anyone you know in Denver who can make it...Thanks!

FEB 14th
Please join me for a special Valentines Day Night Show! This is a new venue
for me to play. (Good Clean Lovin!)***I'm told the theme of the evening is
'Singles Night' but couple are welcome!*** The Party is from 6 to 10pm.

Where: Lisa Maries Coffee Shop - 4418 Tennyson St. Denver, CO 303-433-2344
This is a really cool new venue. They have lots of treats to snack and
drink
from...

FEB 15th
Saturday 9:pm (I play a short set / The Jeff Schnase Band will be featured
10 to 11pm.) This is a new venuw and an all ages show. Every Saturday from
6
to 9 features kids only 15 minute slots performing on an open stage. 9 to
10
has adults only for 15 minute slots. 10 to 11 is a featured performer for
the whole hour. This will be a fun family style musical evening for
everyone!!!

Where: Music Gear Guys, 44th & Garrison, Denver CO

FEB 22nd
Saturday 10 to 11pm This will be a fun Looping Show! (FREE CD's!)***I will
have 5 FREE CD's with newly recorded unreleased material on them for the
first 5 people who ask...***

Where: Music Gear Guys, 44th & Garrison, Denver CO

A very busy and Yummy March coming soon...

Aside from my solo shows I will have a new band debuting in March. You will
like this band very much.

Please check out any of my 11 CDs on the JGA listening page when you get a
chance. All
songs are streamable with Real Audio and I will send mp3s for any songs
upon
request.

Thank you for your contiuing support, it means the world to music!!!

Jimmy George
http://www.jimmygeorgearts.com
http://www.jimmygeorgeband.com
http://www.mousebearrecords.com

MusicMusicMusicMusicMusicMusicMusicMusicMusicMusicMusicMusicMusicMusic