Re: Monitoring for live loops (was Re: looping as a profession)

Are you guys talking about something like this: http://www.loooper.com/

I was attracted to the name when doing some kind of a search on Harmony
Central
awhile back, thinking it might be loop related (it's not, just a device
that does
stomp box effects loops). Pretty cool.

Greg