RE: EDP BLACKFACE/BEIGEFACE

At 12:11 PM 2/12/2003, Andy Ewen wrote:
>15. New, totally re-written by Kim, 310 page fully-comprehensive manual
>supplied as standard. This has been a serious amount of work for Kim and
>over double the size of the previous Gibson-written manual. I'm sure
>this will be much appreciated by users.

oh yeah, you get the new manual with the EDP+! how did I forget that? I
guess cause it nearly killed me to write it, so I put up a big mental
block
to forget the pain....

I hope people like it better than the old manual. I started from that one
and added all the new LoopIV stuff, fixed the various errors, added all
sorts of things that were never there before, added more examples,
clarified all sorts of confusing stuff, and reorganized it so it is
hopefully easier to find things. Eventually it will be online, but it
isn't
yet.

I still wish it had more examples and more tofu in the "user guide"
section, but egads deadlines are deadlines! I'm pretty happy I got all the
details in there. I've been trying to steel my willpower for another round
at the user guide section before Andy's next deadline for a revision lands
on my head. It's a struggle.

kim