Re: Monitoring for live loops

What I'm thinking would just involve two A/B boxes, although I've done the
same
thing with Y-cables or even a tuner with an extra out...I don't think
impedance
comes into play here, at least I've never had any trouble...anyone shed any
light here?  What I usually do, if I'm only using a single amp (and it's
not a
nice old Fender with two separate channels that can be both plugged into),
is
plug the direct signal into the first input.  Then I put a volume pedal
between
the looper out and the second input; this way you can vary the mix of the
direct
and wet, although it's not really necessary, you could just plug into the
second
input and adjust the output on the looper.  If you have an amp with only a
single input, then I suppose you would need a third A+B, or else a y-cable.

quickly and dirtily,

Daryl Shawn
highhorse@mhorse.com