OT: More Emu (Audity 'n' XL7)

Well, live and learn. After listening to the discussion re: the Audity (which I REALLY liked), I ended up returning it and exchanging it for an Emu XL7 Command Station! 'Course the XL7 costs $350 more than the Audity. And the Audity is an extremely capable device for the price point. However, I couldn't resist the add'l features of the XL7 (128 note poly, double the arpeggiators, the sequencer, key pads, wild trigger configurations, et al). In a nutshell, I liked the Audity so much I bought a better Audity. Actually, I like the Emu o/s. It's fairly easy to slide into the brilliance of its operation. Good hardcopy manuals with the devices, too. Real thick. Been spending too much time on the throne with that baby.

I'm still wet behind the ears with its total operation but I'm learning. I don't think there can be any excuses for being uncreative with the XL7.

Regards, Paul