I'm Working on a Description of Looping . . .

Hi list--First off I'm 50, and should be dead several times over, but what
of that.
Now to the salient portion of my message.  I am putting together a proposal
to play for our local (San Diego California) Library Summer Reading
Programs
(might be doing it for free--funding is frozen for now--God Bless America).
They want a description of what in the hell I'm planning to spring on young
people (probably teenagers--although they have the thing for all ages and I
bet I could entertain younguns with this stuff too).
So here's what I have so far:
RELAY is a solo project of Gary Lehmann, a singer/guitarist active in the
San Diego area for over 20 years.  RELAY uses echoes to create a live
multi-track performance.  Basically the concept is capturing sound using
digital delays, which can be controlled using MIDI, a computer
communications system.  RELAY sounds like a whole band, all done live!
Is this enough?  Is it clear enough to the "layman"? 8^/  Any suggestions?
(I already quit my "day job")
Gary
PS  It's FINALLY raining in San Diego--but it's one of those tropical
storms
from the south--think we're gonna get some flooding.  Hope everyone is safe
and warm inside and looping their ears off.