Re: average age of the looping community?

I'm a day behind this post

and a few days short of 35,

I've yet to start looping live with one of the tools of the trade although
I am using reakor to mangle loops at the moment (so technically I'm still
a looper yet to be born) but in a previous life I was 107 and peformed
live loops using an old sandle, a bucket of water and nose flute. And then
my small close knit community that then copied everything I did until
using similar gear until the sun went down and the fire went out...