Spiritual pathways through Looping

I've seen it referred to in the archives mostly as a
jest; someone capped a discussion on the elusive EH 16
Second Delay by saying it was the Holy Grail of the
"religion" or something of that nature.

Yet, in way, that's really what it is.  Our rigs are
the shrines to Looping.  We follow The Way of the
Looper.  Yeah?

Now that my new-to-me rig is finished (for now), I've
had a few evenings of thoughtless bliss just looping
away.  Hours have passed by in what seems like
minutes.  I feel in some ways tired afterwards, or
maybe it's put better to say I feel I've expended
energy, but it's a refreshing feeling all the same.  I
know I've left consciousness as regularly experienced
behind and journeyed outward, or maybe inward, and
faced some abstraction; a subjective experience
language can only begin to describe.

Now, I don't want to force a label on myself with the
rest of you, rather I'm just observing personal
phenomena.  "Spiritual" means many things to many
people and can carrying with it some rigid
connotations.  Yet, it strikes me as appropriate: I am
driven towards creating this experience for myself,
making a larger, more complex and able "shrine" to
"whorship" at.

I don't know. I'd just thought I'd share the
observation.