Re: Max/Msp Alex is a legend!!!!!

you are exactly what I have been looking for!!!
I have searched the web all week.....
Alex if its okay with u maybe I could email you some questions etc.

I think its obvious that people will invent incredible software loopers,
simply by the precedent of whats happened with audio sequencers.

The possibilities for adding vst effects, soft-sequencers, generative
algorithms etc, is just too great to refuse.
I recently saw a lecture by nullpointer.co.uk where he showed examples of
generative music with seemingly random elements, organized by repetition.

 The repetition i.e. looping was the fixed element that made the material
make sense, it was a very powerfull lesson in the power of the loop, and it
also made me realise just how far system based composition software has
come!!!

Geoff