Re:looking for Denis

Denis was scheduled to perform in Charleston, WV on Friday but did not
show.  I spoke to the Union president who booked him and he said Denis did
not call to cancel either?  I really wanted to catch his show before ours
which was only a block away.  We had a great show despite the 5 inches of
snow that fell while we played from 10 to 2am.  If Denis went through the
same weather he probably went back home.  We thought we would be quiting
early until a huge crowd came in and filled the place and none of them
were leaving as long as the snow kept com
ing down.  What fun!

Weg