SV: EDP SUSRoundInsert --> bug

>  > EDP SUSRoundInsert
> > 53 (default note no.)
> >
> > hi Per,
> > haven't had time to duplicate your findings,
> > but obviously this is a bug.
> > (the digi-noise was quite a common symptom in
> > the loop4-beta days)
> >
> > what Quant setting were you using?
> > does it happen while the EDP is in "Play"?
> >
> > andy butler
>

> Hi Andy,
>
> I played for hours today with EDP SUSRoundInsert 53 (default
> note no.) and everything was just fine :-)

Hi again,

I'm sorry to tell but this problem came up again. Reproducible. I stayed
clear from it when running overdub in "sus" mode, but when I changed to
a program with "overdub" in "tog" mode the whole sky came crashing down
as soon as I tried the DirectMIDI command "SUSRoundInsert". Quant
settings used were 16 8th/cycle. Unfortunately I happened to write over
that program with another one before writing down the rest of the
settings.

I'm now using my usual workaround by "MIDI buttons" (note 41) instead of
taking chances with DirectMIDI commands. I hope DirectMIDI will work
with the next update because in theory they rock. Very well thought out
functions IMHO ;-)

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se