SV: EDP SUSRoundInsert

 > EDP SUSRoundInsert
> 53 (default note no.)
>
> hi Per,
> haven't had time to duplicate your findings,
> but obviously this is a bug.
> (the digi-noise was quite a common symptom in
> the loop4-beta days)
>
> what Quant setting were you using?
> does it happen while the EDP is in "Play"?
>
> andy butler

Hi Andy,

I played for hours today with EDP SUSRoundInsert 53 (default note no.)
and everything was just fine :-) No problems at all! My deepest
apologies for the false alarm. I am almost sure that my former problems
can be tracked down to a loose soldering inside the EDP, because back in
December it suddenly became silent and I opened it up to find one leg of
something (sorry, I'm not good with electronics) pointing right out in
the air. I guessed it was supposed to be soldered into an empty hole in
the card and borrowed a soldering kit and fixed that. Then the EDP
started. But I haven't tried midi SUSRoundInsert since then. I must say
I'm very happy that this function is working for me now and I have
started to reprogram the FCB1010 for ULTIMATE GLITCH ;-D  I've finally
realized that I will not have to buy plastic toys - I can glitch all my
expensive real instruments into sounding exactly like cheap plastic
toys!!!! Isn't it fantastic ? ;-D  Thanks a lot for the LOOP4 - it
rocks, seriously.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se