Of interest to those with an Echo Pro

No, this isn't my promised mini-essay on the Echo Pro.
 Not yet, I'm waiting to get an answer to the sync
issue with this unit.  The following link is to the
Line 6 message board and a thread I started trying to
get them to discuss the matter:

http://64.224.126.160/Boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=8&t=000033

Notice how they are trying to skirt around the issue.
If perhaps some of you could chime in, it may finally
help get a straight answer out of them.  Or, am I not
stating the case correctly?  I think I am, but have
been proven wrong in the past!

While I love my Echo Pro, I'd like to get to the
bottom of this matter.

Regards,
Rich