Re: Repeater To Repeater OS upgrade question

  Per, simply place the card in the repeater you wish to update, and then
play the os as if it were a loop.   In other words,  dial it up on the
display, and I believe you then simply press play.   -HOpe this helps...

Smiles,

CQ

At 11:11 PM 2/4/03 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>At the moment I have two Repeaters here, mine with OS 1.1 and one with
>OS 1.0 that I just bought on behalf of a friend that lives 1000 km from
>here. I would like to update the OS of the new one but I do not have,
>and I do not wish to buy, a CFC reader. There must be a way to move the
>system on my 16 mb CFC card to the new Repeater?
>
>(found no info at the Electrix web site)
>
>Best wishes
>
>Per Boysen
>www.boysen.se
>www.looproom.com --> 1st Swedish Looping Festival

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.