Repeater for sale

After muttering that at prices of $950 and up, I'd contemplate selling my
nearly new Repeater and getting a few nibbles that then dissipated for
international shipping complexities or the fact that being a musician isn't
always entirely lucrative, I've at least settled on what I'd want for it.

So, $800 plus shipping from California gets you a Repeater that has seen
less than an hour of use. You can try to convince me of lower prices, but
you need to be reasonably convincing since I'm basically budgeting for
replacing it with an EDP plus getting a copy of LoopIV (and I see Alto just
raised their EDP price).

Mark