FC question w/ EDP

  Hey All, -couple of quickie questions...   First off, I'm assuming the
FCB 1010 is probably going to work out the best for use with the plex, but
I also have an FC-200 and was curious for feedback from anyone using either
of these to control the EDP.   -differences, -similarities, etc...
  Also, since the FCB doesn't seem to be able to generate separate midi
data streams upon a pedal press and then a release, how are sus functions
accomplished?   I know the FC-200 can have a function happen only while a
pedal is pressed, but can the FCB?
  Thanks for any insight anyone may have on this.

Smiles,

Cara

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.