Re: "hold" note uninterrupted feature

  All of the GT's have it but the 6 works in a different way from the
others in that it seems to use a pitch-shifted signal rather than an
oscillator-produced tone to simulate the feedback.   Incidentally, the
feedback isn't permanent.  -but it sounds  absolutely wonderful!!!
woohoo!   The Pandora, Korg PX-4 also has a feedbacker  which works great
which is or seems to be at least, an oscillator-produced tone.    It begins
after one plays one's last note in a phrase.  -and continues until another
note is played.  -like it much!

Smiles,

CQ

At 05:49 PM 2/3/03 -0800, you wrote:
>on 2/3/03 4:57 PM, stanitarium@earthlink.net at stanitarium@earthlink.net
>wrote:
>
>> you are describing the <DF-2 boss super distortion&feedbacker>
>
>The Roland GP-100 had a feedbacker effect. I suspect that the Boss GT-5,
>GT-3, and GT-6 might have one as well, but I can't say for certain. If
>they
>do, you might even be able to get it to work in a latching mode rather
>than
>a "hold the pedal down" mode. Again, however, I can't promise anything
>since
>I don't have any gear that I can check.
>
>Mark

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.